Wusthof Classic White Santoku Knife - 17cm
Wusthof is a brand recognized worldwide and is well known for their exceptional range of knives and kitchen accessories. Over 200 years of masterful crafting has resulted in products that emanate outstanding calibre and performance. Read more
Wusthof is a brand recognized worldwide and is well known for their exceptional range of knives and kitchen accessories. Over 200 years of masterful crafting has resulted in products that emanate outstanding calibre and performance.
With refined simplicity and impressive elegance, these timeless knives offer everything you need for preparing and plating fresh food. Perfectly balanced, they are comfortable to hold as you prep ingredients for every dish with graceful control.
Manufactured entirely in Solingen, Germany.
What a cook's knife is for European kitchens, the Santoku is for Japan and the whole of Asia: so versatile in shape, weight and edge that it can be used for mincing and chopping herbs, vegetables and fruit as well as for preparing fish and meat. The sharp blade of a Santoku allows anything from regular to wafer-thin cuts - it is therefore now indispensable in kitchens all around the world.
Dimensions: Blade ? 17cm, Handle ? 11.2cm, Blade width ? 5cm
- Forged from one piece of Wusthof stainless steel
- The full bolster protects your fingers in everyday kitchen use, facilitating effortless and precise work due to its well-balanced design.
- The full tang (the extension of the blade into the handle) makes our knives highly stable. It also provides a counterweight to the blade to achieve perfect balance.
- Made of a special white synthetic material, the handle fits comfortably in your hand; it bends slightly downwards at the end to prevent slipping.
- The best cleaning is cleaning by hand.
- Immediately after use, the knife should be cleaned by hand with lukewarm water and a little detergent.
- Then dry the Wusthof Classic White knife carefully with a cotton cloth (tea towel).
- Cleaning in the dishwasher can cause damage to the knife blade.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.