Here at Cookware, we take our customers' privacy seriously and recognize our responsibility to keep the information you share with us secure. Should you have any questions about online shopping, security or other terms, please contact us on 09 218 8300 and we would be more than happy to go through this with you.
Below is an outline of how your information is collected and used when you use our website.
When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “device information.”
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the order information that we collect to fulfil any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations) Additionally, we use this order information to:
- Communicate with you regarding your order
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the device information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud and more generally to improve and optimize our site.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site - you can read more about how Google uses your personal information in the below link:
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.