Scanpan TechnIQ Giant Braiser - 30cm
The Giant Braiser: Make the Classics On a Grand Scale. The ultimate braiser for larger batches of food. Extra high walls help trap heat for even cooking, especially good for braising. Perfect for sautéing, braising and simmering. Ideal for cooktop to oven dishes. Stratanium+ non-stick surface provides exceptional searing results with little or no oil. Designed and made in Denmark Suitable for use on all cooktops including induction. Read more
The Giant Braiser: Make the Classics On a Grand Scale. The ultimate braiser for larger batches of food. Extra high walls help trap heat for even cooking, especially good for braising. Perfect for sautéing, braising and simmering. Ideal for cooktop to oven dishes. Stratanium+ non-stick surface provides exceptional searing results with little or no oil. Designed and made in Denmark Suitable for use on all cooktops including induction.
- Designed and made in Denmark
- Stratanium+ non-stick surface
- Squeeze cast 100% recycled aluminium
- PFOA free
- Guaranteed not to warp
- Ovenproof to 260°C
- 18/10 stainless steel handles and knobs
- Designed for use on all cooktops including induction
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care:
- Take care not to overheat the product, this will reduce the non-stick effect.
- Overheating is not covered by the warranty.
- Using an aerosol spray is not recommended as it burns at lower temperatures.
- Heat the product to medium heat for a few minutes before frying either with or without oil.
- Products with stainless steel handles may get hot over time, so you may need to use an oven mitt when touching the handles.
- The product is best cleaned when still warm. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before washing in hot water with washing up liquid. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan with hot soapy water, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes. The product should always be clean before being dried and stored.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $7 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $8
North Island Rural - $10
South Island Urban - $10
South Island Rural - $15
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
On the rare occasion that a product isn't in our physical store and we need to order it in from our supplier, it can take a couple of days for us to get your order in the post - we will always contact you right away to let you know of any delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.