Scanpan Classic Induction Wok - 32cm
This Classic Induction 32cm Wok has the latest, new and exclusive Stratanium non-stick coating. The revolutionary coating combines exceptional non-stick properties, wear resistance and unique frying properties in one. Hand crafted in Denmark from environmentally friendly, 100% recycled aluminium, PFOA free, oven safe to 260°C with even heat distribution and unsurpassed durability. The heat resistant handles are fixed to the body using a patented system without rivets, screws or springs, making clean up easy after cooking. Can be used straight from the cooktop to the oven. Read more
This Classic Induction 32cm Wok has the latest, new and exclusive Stratanium non-stick coating. The revolutionary coating combines exceptional non-stick properties, wear resistance and unique frying properties in one. Hand crafted in Denmark from environmentally friendly, 100% recycled aluminium, PFOA free, oven safe to 260°C with even heat distribution and unsurpassed durability. The heat resistant handles are fixed to the body using a patented system without rivets, screws or springs, making clean up easy after cooking. Can be used straight from the cooktop to the oven.
- Designed and Made in Denmark
- Exclusive Stratanium non-stick surface
- Designed for use on all cooktops including induction
- Squeeze cast aluminium for quick and even heat distribution
- Guaranteed not to warp
- Ovenproof to 260°C
- Suitable for metal utensils
- Bakelite handle with patented handle assembly
- PFOA free
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance & Care:
- Take care not to overheat the product, this will reduce the non-stick effect (overheating is not covered by warranty).
- Using an aerosol spray is not recommended as it burns at lower temperatures.
- Heat the product to medium heat for a few minutes before frying either with or without oil
- The product is best cleaned when still warm. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before washing in hot water with washing up liquid. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan with hot soapy water, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Although we are a small family owned and run business with finite resources we do try and stock a broad range of products in our store and warehouse. With over 115 brands and 6,000 products sometimes we rely on our supplier partners and their warehouses to access some stock. If we don’t have a product in stock when you order it, we will do everything we can to get it as fast as possible for you.
All of our suppliers (apart from one) are New Zealand based with their own warehouses and we receive deliveries from them a few times a week so if we don’t have it, we will get it quickly. Our team will always reach out to you if it’s not in current stock to ensure you know when it will arrive (mostly within 2-3 days).
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.