Luigi Bormioli Birrateque IPA Glasses 540ml - Set of 2
The Birrateque IPA has a thin body to maintain the carbonation, as IPA beers don't have as much carbonation as other beers. The narrow corridor helps to further reinvigorate the foam and flavour. Read more
The Birrateque IPA has a thin body to maintain the carbonation, as IPA beers don't have as much carbonation as other beers. The narrow corridor helps to further reinvigorate the foam and flavour.
BIRRATEQUE shapes and dimensions are created for specific beer styles as a result of studies and development with Centro Studi Assaggiatori, an international specialist of sensory analysis in food and beverage. As every craft beer has its unique and specific beer style, each should be served in the appropriate glass so that all its organoleptic features will be emphasized, as well as experiencing the unique sensations during the tasting process.
- Measures 3.5”DIA X 7.7”H
- Foam Control System at the Base; A Laser Etched Circle Helps Maintain a stream of bubbles Replenishing the Head and Releasing the Aromas
- SON.hyx - High-Tech blown lead-free crystal glass, is break resistant and dishwasher safe
- Istituto Eccellenze Italiane Certificate - is an association of companies whose aim is to identify, codify and sensorially certify the excellence of Made in Italy
- Fine, reinforced and laser cut rims
- Made in Italy
- 25 year guarantee covers rim and foot chipping as well as discoloration from dishwashing
Founded in 1946 by Mr. Luigi Bormioli, who led it to International prominence. The Bormioli family continues his mission: a commitment to great design, traditional Italian craftsmanship and new-age glassmaking technology to create beautiful glassware of the highest quality.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.