Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Rectangular Roaster
Ideal for everything from decadent Sunday lunches to mid-week dinners, this sleek Toughened Non-Stick Roaster delivers superb results when you’re roasting, baking, poaching, or bain-marie cooking. The large size and roomy rectangular shape mean you can cook plenty. Read more
Ideal for everything from decadent Sunday lunches to mid-week dinners, this sleek Toughened Non-Stick Roaster delivers superb results when you’re roasting, baking, poaching, or bain-marie cooking. The large size and roomy rectangular shape mean you can cook plenty.
It is suitable for use on any stovetop including induction, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, for a purchase you can feel confidence in.
Dimensions: 41.4cm(L) x 27.9cm(W) x 10.9cm(H)
- Le Creuset's best-ever non-stick: Tested, trusted, and guaranteed for life, their non-stick is now 4x stronger. (It's been independently laboratory tested for metal utensil abrasion resistance.)
- Even heat: Its construction helps conduct heat fast and evenly, ideal for preparing quick and tasty meals. You'll only need to cook at low or medium temperature for great results.
- Healthy cooking, easy cleaning: The non-stick coating, both inside and outside, minimises the need for oil and ensures easy cleaning.
- Stays in shape: The Toughened Non-Stick collection has a strong and robust finish, capable of withstanding daily use.
- Layers of strength: Le Creuset have reinforced the 3 non-stick layers, and crafted them to last for years to come.
- Always cool the product for a few minutes before cleaning. Do not plunge it into or fill it with cold water when hot, excessive surface temperature changes may damage the product.
- Although it is dishwasher safe, Le Creuset recommends washing by hand in warm, soapy water rather than cleaning in the dishwasher as this will help the non-stick surface last longer.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.