Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Deep Fry Pan with Helper Handle - 30cm
Cook up a storm with this Toughened Non-Stick Deep Frying Pan, featuring Le Creuset's best-ever non-stick coating. The generous size makes this a versatile choice for all sorts of cooking tasks, whether you’re simmering a stew or searing meat. Read more
Cook up a storm with this Toughened Non-Stick Deep Frying Pan, featuring Le Creuset's best-ever non-stick coating. The generous size makes this a versatile choice for all sorts of cooking tasks, whether you’re simmering a stew or searing meat.
It is suitable for use on any stovetop including induction, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, for a purchase you can feel confidence in.
- A dream to clean: The Toughened Non-Stick range offers excellent food release for oh-so-easy cleaning.
- Le Creuset's best-ever non-stick: Tested, trusted, and guaranteed for life, their non-stick is now 4x stronger. (It's been independently laboratory tested for metal utensil abrasion resistance.)
- Strong to the core: Its construction has been hard anodised to create efficient heat conduction and distribution for even cooking.
- Lasts for longer: Le Creuset's pans are abrasion-resistant, crafted to stay in your kitchen for years to come.
- Healthier cooking: Le Creuset's tough, PFOA-free non-stick surface can handle all types of frying – even without oil or fat.
- Always cool the product for a few minutes before cleaning. Do not plunge it into or fill it with cold water when hot, excessive surface temperature changes may damage the product.
- Although it is dishwasher safe, Le Creuset recommends washing by hand in warm, soapy water rather than cleaning in the dishwasher as this will help the non-stick surface last longer.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $7 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $8
North Island Rural - $10
South Island Urban - $10
South Island Rural - $15
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
On the rare occasion that a product isn't in our physical store and we need to order it in from our supplier, it can take a couple of days for us to get your order in the post - we will always contact you right away to let you know of any delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.