Le Creuset Stoneware Riviera Petite Casseroles - Set of 4
Inspired by the sun-kissed region that hugs the Mediterranean Sea, the Riviera Collection is unmistakably joyful and the perfect gift for travel and adventure lovers. This set brings together four petite stoneware casseroles in Teal, Meringue, Azure Blue and Nectar and is ideal for serving single portions in style. It can also be used for your favourite dips, condiments and nibbles. Read more
Inspired by the sun-kissed region that hugs the Mediterranean Sea, the Riviera Collection is unmistakably joyful and the perfect gift for travel and adventure lovers. This set brings together four petite stoneware casseroles in Teal, Meringue, Azure Blue and Nectar and is ideal for serving single portions in style. It can also be used for your favourite dips, condiments and nibbles.
- Always up to scratch: Le Creuset's glazed stoneware is scratch resistant and easy to clean.
- Crafted to perfection: made from specialist clays, Le Creuset's stoneware maintains even temperature and is exceptionally strong and durable.
- A modern icon: Featuring the distinctive three-ring design, this piece matches Le Creuset's iconic cast iron pots so can be perfectly placed within your existing Le Creuset collection.
- Use hot or cold: This stoneware is thermoresistant from -23°C to +260°C.
- Best in class: Le Creuset's products are crafted from the finest materials in facilities around the world, ensuring the quality you expect from them.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $7 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $8
North Island Rural - $10
South Island Urban - $10
South Island Rural - $15
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
On the rare occasion that a product isn't in our physical store and we need to order it in from our supplier, it can take a couple of days for us to get your order in the post - we will always contact you right away to let you know of any delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.