Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Oval Casserole - 29cm
As versatile as the classic round casserole, this oval option is large enough to roast a whole leg of lamb and narrow enough to leave space in the oven for extra trimmings. Whatever you’re serving, this cook’s staple helps you create showstopping dishes that are bursting with full-on flavour. Read more
As versatile as the classic round casserole, this oval option is large enough to roast a whole leg of lamb and narrow enough to leave space in the oven for extra trimmings. Whatever you’re serving, this cook’s staple helps you create showstopping dishes that are bursting with full-on flavour.
Made in France in the same time honoured tradition since 1925, each piece of Le Creuset passes through 30 different pairs of hands before it is deemed suitable to grace your kitchen.
- Stay cool: the heat resistant knob (up to 260°C) is designed for a better grip, even when using oven gloves to lift the lid.
- Quick clean-up: a light enamel interior helps make cleaning easier.
- Handles like a dream: thanks to the large handles, you can easily move from hob to oven to table, even when wearing oven gloves.
- A real workhorse: fit for the oven, hob, induction or under the grill.
- Great tasting food: the cast iron construction retains heat for even cooking and browning. Your delicious creations will also stay warmer at the table for longer.
- Locks in moisture: the tight-fitting lid helps boost moisture and enhances flavour, for perfectly cooked food.
- Easy-grip: its stylish and comfortable handles allow for safe lifting.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $9
North Island Rural - $11
South Island Urban - $11
South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.