Le Creuset Cast Iron Signature Saute Pan with Wooden Handle - 28cm
Perfect for creating delicious dishes, this cast iron classic sauté pan makes frying and sautéing a joy. The wooden handle stays cool as you cook, so the pan’s easy to hold and move. Use this great-looking pan on any heat source, except in the oven. Keep it out of the dishwasher to preserve the handle too. Read more
Perfect for creating delicious dishes, this cast iron classic sauté pan makes frying and sautéing a joy. The wooden handle stays cool as you cook, so the pan’s easy to hold and move. Use this great-looking pan on any heat source, except in the oven. Keep it out of the dishwasher to preserve the handle too.
- Great tasting food: the cast iron construction retains heat for even cooking and browning. Your delicious creations will also stay warmer at the table for longer.
- Traditional looks: The wooden handle looks stylish and stays cool to the touch.
- A helping hand: The helper handle means it's easy to lift and move between your hob, oven and table.
- Ages gracefully: the enamel interior develops a natural patina that will behave like a non-stick surface. Its finish also has great food release properties with less seasoning required. Clean the product only with water so that the patina can be developed.
- Wait for your product to cool down before you start cleaning it.
- Wipe any leftovers off the base and sides of the product. If there’s food stuck on, fill the product with warm, soapy water and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes before washing as usual.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces.
- Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $7 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $8
North Island Rural - $10
South Island Urban - $10
South Island Rural - $15
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
On the rare occasion that a product isn't in our physical store and we need to order it in from our supplier, it can take a couple of days for us to get your order in the post - we will always contact you right away to let you know of any delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.