Jamie Oliver Cooks Classic Induction Hard Anodised Fry Pan Set - 2 Piece
Hard anodised is a super-durable material that ensures the pan heats evenly, while staying non-stick. It's so easy to clean, too. Designed by Jamie Oliver : “This is such a useful frying pan. From beautifully cooked salmon fillets to the perfect pancake, it will serve you well in the kitchen for many years to come.” Read more
Hard anodised is a super-durable material that ensures the pan heats evenly, while staying non-stick. It's so easy to clean, too. Designed by Jamie Oliver : “This is such a useful frying pan. From beautifully cooked salmon fillets to the perfect pancake, it will serve you well in the kitchen for many years to come.”
Ultra-durable range that will serve you well in the kitchen for many years to come and take cooking to the next level. Hard anodised is a super-durable material that ensures the pan heats evenly, while staying non-stick. It's so easy to clean, too.
- 1 x Fry Pan - 24cm
- 1 x Fry Pan - 28cm
- Deep Shape Fry Ware - More internal space to cook larger quantities & different types of recipes
- Hob Compatibility - Induction compatible: Suitable for all hobs
- Pouring Edges - Flared lips for easy pouring.
- Internal Measuring Marks (on Saucepan &Stewpot) - For precise cooking.
- Hard Anodised Exterior - Long-lasting and ultra-resistant exterior.
- Riveted Handle for secure grip - The professional-style stainless steel handle is riveted to give you a more secure grip.
- 100% Safe -0% PFOA, 0% lead, 0%cadmium
- No intentional addition of Pb and Cd in the coatings. No migration at a level of 0.005 mg/kg.
- Superior non-stick coating - Infused with titanium, lasts up to 3x longer and is easy to clean.
- Thermo-fusion integral - Superior Induction Base technology, which creates even heat for more efficient cooking with no hot spots.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Although we are a small family owned and run business with finite resources we do try and stock a broad range of products in our store and warehouse. With over 115 brands and 6,000 products sometimes we rely on our supplier partners and their warehouses to access some stock. If we don’t have a product in stock when you order it, we will do everything we can to get it as fast as possible for you.
All of our suppliers (apart from one) are New Zealand based with their own warehouses and we receive deliveries from them a few times a week so if we don’t have it, we will get it quickly. Our team will always reach out to you if it’s not in current stock to ensure you know when it will arrive (mostly within 2-3 days).
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.