Instant Pot Pro Crisp & Air Fryer Multi-Use Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer - 8L
Cook and crisp like a pro with the Instant Pot® Pro Crisp™ + Air Fryer, the one-pot wonder that does it all with 2 innovative lids! With pro-level upgrades to the inner pot and lids including advanced heat protection, enjoy quick and convenient cooking with just a switch of the lid. Read more
Cook and crisp like a pro with the Instant Pot® Pro Crisp™ + Air Fryer, the one-pot wonder that does it all with 2 innovative lids! With pro-level upgrades to the inner pot and lids including advanced heat protection, enjoy quick and convenient cooking with just a switch of the lid.
- 11-in-1 pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer, sauté pan, food warmer, sous vide, air fryer, roaster, mini oven, broiler, and dehydrator
- 2 convenient, removable lids to transform your Instant Pot into an air fryer
- 11 customizable programs for quick one-touch meals
- Cooking progress bar shows every step from start to finish
- 3-point lid upgrade, including advanced heat protection, auto-sealing, and gentle steam release technology
- Stainless-steel (18/8) inner pot with stovetop and oven friendly tri-ply bottom
- Easy-grip silicone handles for easy lifting and perfect searing and sautéing
- EvenCrisp™ air flow gives you the crunch and tenderness of deep-frying with 95% less oil
- Customizable air frying range of 21°C to 232°C
- Large capacity, perfect for families, meal prep, and big batch cooking
- Bring it to potlucks, parties, events and more
- Up to 70% faster and more energy efficient than other cooking methods
- Dishwasher-safe pressure cooking lid and inner pot for quick and easy clean-up
- 10+ proven safety features, including Overheat Protection™ and safe locking
- Accessories include a multi-functional stainless-steel rack, multi-level air fryer basket with base and broil/dehydrating tray, and a protective pad and storage cover
- PFOA/PTFE-free cooking
- 1500 watts, 220-240V, UL & ULC Listed
Product Dimensions: H × W × L: 45cm x 40cm x 58cm
Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe multi-cooker lid, accessories and stainless steel inner pot for quick and easy clean up
When the Instant Pot first became a cultural phenomenon and kitchen must-have, it revolutionized home cooking for a global community of food lovers whose passion has since inspired countless recipes, books, and online forums. The company’s main goal is to make Instant Pot products known around the world as providing the “best kitchen experience by offering unsurpassed user interface design and connected technologies”. A lofty goal but as the company continues to develop, design and release lots of fantastic new products we believe they are certainly well on their way.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Although we are a small family owned and run business with finite resources we do try and stock a broad range of products in our store and warehouse. With over 115 brands and 6,000 products sometimes we rely on our supplier partners and their warehouses to access some stock. If we don’t have a product in stock when you order it, we will do everything we can to get it as fast as possible for you.
All of our suppliers (apart from one) are New Zealand based with their own warehouses and we receive deliveries from them a few times a week so if we don’t have it, we will get it quickly. Our team will always reach out to you if it’s not in current stock to ensure you know when it will arrive (mostly within 2-3 days).
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.