Bake-O-Glide Induction Hob Protector
These fantastic Induction Hob Protectors helps keep your hob in pristine condition. Read more
These fantastic Induction Hob Protectors helps keep your hob in pristine condition.
- Half - 29.5 x 52cm (Two burner hob)
- Standard - 59 x 52cm (Four burner hob)
- Large - 78 x 52cm (Five/Six burner hob)
- Protect your induction hob byt creating a protective surface between cookware and the hob
- Prevents unwanted scratches, scuffs & marks.
- The non-stick, flexible, heat resistant silicone coating helps to reduce movement of pots & pans; in particular heavy cast iron cookware.
- Heat resistant up to 250ºC
- Bake-O-Glide® Induction Hob Protector will also help to keep pans in the heating zones and ensures continuous conductivity between the hob and cookware. It will not affect functionality, so long as the correct cookware is used on the correct zone.
- Bake-O-Glide® Induction Hob Protector can also be left in place when not cooking to safeguard against any other unforeseen damage.
- Use scissors to trim to size if necessary.
Care - Easy Cleaning!
- Shake off any food into a waste bin.
- Rinse the opposite side to the one used with hot water to remove food residue.
- Gently wipe with a cloth or sponge to clean any remaining residue.
- Shake to remove excess water and dry with a kitchen towel or leave in the open air.
- A mild detergent or soap may be used if needed.
- Avoid using dishwashers, as this may cause harm to the Induction Hob Protector.
- Once clean and dry, store rolled or flat.
- Use on both sides
- Easily clean your Induction Hob glass with a sponge and microfiber cloth.
- Do not use scrapers or brushes to clean the silicone mat.
- Should any fraying occur with use, DO NOT pull the fibers,
simply trim with scissors.
- Do not fold the silicone mat.
- Do not expose to naked flames or heating elements.
- Before use ensure that there is no food or spills under the cookware and protector.
- Do not use with Induction Hob Converter Plates.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $9
North Island Rural - $11
South Island Urban - $11
South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.