Avanti Modena Twin Wall Coffee Plunger - 1L
The avanti twin wall coffee plunger is the ideal vessel for filtering your favourite coffee blend. It is made from the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel and will keep your coffee at the ideal temperature thanks to its ingenious heat retentive twin wall design. The stainless steel plunger contains a fine mesh filter for premium extraction of the coffee bean. The mesh filter delivers the coffee's aromatic oils and flavours direct to your up. Read more
The avanti twin wall coffee plunger is the ideal vessel for filtering your favourite coffee blend. It is made from the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel and will keep your coffee at the ideal temperature thanks to its ingenious heat retentive twin wall design. The stainless steel plunger contains a fine mesh filter for premium extraction of the coffee bean. The mesh filter delivers the coffee's aromatic oils and flavours direct to your up.
- 18/8 stainless steel twin wall construction
- Capacity: 1L / 8 cup
- Easy pour, drip free spout
- Quality stainless steel rod, filter and screen assembly
- Stylish, mirror finish
- Pre-rinse the coffee plunger with boiling water.
- Using quality course coffee grounds, pour two level tablespoons per cup into the pot and add water, just off the boil.
- Stir coffee lightly, then place lid on the pot with plunger withdrawn and leave to brew for 4 minutes. This important pause allows time for the grounds to release the essential oils and essences which produce the full flavored, aromatic delights inherent in fine coffee.
- Finally gently depress the plunger until the knob contacts the lid. Serve within 20 minutes
- Clean the filter with warm water and washing-up liquid. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing coffee residue.
- Clean pot with a mild detergent, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth
- Dishwasher safe.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $7 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $8
North Island Rural - $10
South Island Urban - $10
South Island Rural - $15
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
On the rare occasion that a product isn't in our physical store and we need to order it in from our supplier, it can take a couple of days for us to get your order in the post - we will always contact you right away to let you know of any delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.