Teaology Cast Iron Ribbed Teapot - 500ml
Prepare and serve your tea in traditional Japanese style using a Teaology Cast Iron Teapot, with a stylish design. Traditionally used in Japanese tea ceremonies, this durable Cast Iron Teapot will enhance the flavours and aromas of the tea. Built to last and with a high quality enamel interior finish, this teapot features a stainless steel tea infuser, allowing you to steep loose leaf teas to your ideal intensity. Read more
Prepare and serve your tea in traditional Japanese style using a Teaology Cast Iron Teapot, with a stylish design. Traditionally used in Japanese tea ceremonies, this durable Cast Iron Teapot will enhance the flavours and aromas of the tea. Built to last and with a high quality enamel interior finish, this teapot features a stainless steel tea infuser, allowing you to steep loose leaf teas to your ideal intensity.
- Red and Black
- 500ml Capacity.
- Constructed from durable cast iron.
- High quality enamel interior finish.
- Includes a stainless steel tea strainer for infusing loose leaf teas.
Maintenance and Care:
- Do not use on your stovetop
- Pre-rinse the Teapot carafe with boiling water.
- Spoon one teaspoon of tea per person and one for the pot into the infuser.
- Pour boiling water through the infuser into the teapot and brew to the desired strength. (For optimum results never use re-boiled, stale water or bottled water).
- Hand wash only.
- Clean infuser with warm water and washing-up liquid. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing tea residue.
- Clean pot and lid with a mild detergent, rinse and dry thoroughly inside and out.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.
- Whilst the kettle is warm, wipe dry the inside and out with a soft cloth.
- Never suddenly cool the teapot whilst still warm.
Teaology by d.line is a range of high-quality products specifically designed for all things ‘tea’. Continually expanding, this range features a broad range, from glass tea pots and tea makers to accessories including scoops, infusers and strainers - everything a tea enthusiast needs.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $9
North Island Rural - $11
South Island Urban - $11
South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.