Scanpan Pro IQ Fry Pan - 26cm
The Pro IQ range has all the features we have come to expect from SCANPAN of Denmark. This 26cm fry pan is made from 100% recycled aluminium, squeeze cast for quick and even heat distribution, with SCANPAN's exclusive PFOA-free non-stick coating. The quality stainless steel trims and ergonomic handle are both attractive and practical. The Pro IQ range is suitable for all cooktops including induction. Read more
The Pro IQ range has all the features we have come to expect from SCANPAN of Denmark. This 26cm fry pan is made from 100% recycled aluminium, squeeze cast for quick and even heat distribution, with SCANPAN's exclusive PFOA-free non-stick coating. The quality stainless steel trims and ergonomic handle are both attractive and practical. The Pro IQ range is suitable for all cooktops including induction.
- Exclusive non-stick coating
- Squeeze cast 100% recycled aluminium
- PFOA free
- Guaranteed not to warp
- Ovenproof to 260°C
- 18/10 stainless steel handles and knobs
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Designed and made in Denmark
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care:
- Before First Use - Wash in hot soapy water with a nylon brush. Do not use harsh scourers.
- Routine Cleaning - When cooking is complete, empty contents and fill the pan with hot soapy water. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes. Dry and store appropriately.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.
- Do NOT use excessive high heat.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $7 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $8
North Island Rural - $10
South Island Urban - $10
South Island Rural - $15
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
On the rare occasion that a product isn't in our physical store and we need to order it in from our supplier, it can take a couple of days for us to get your order in the post - we will always contact you right away to let you know of any delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.