Scanpan Maitre D Chef Knife Set - 3 Piece
This Maitre D' 3 Piece Chef Set contains an 8cm Paring Knife, a 15cm Utility Knife and a 22cm Chef Knife. Japanese Inspired Design with ergonomic grip, ice hardened German stainless steel blade and strong water resistant Pakka Wood handle. All SCANPAN knives are guaranteed against manufacturing faults and defects for 10 years. These knives will give you exceptional results every time. Read more
This Maitre D' 3 Piece Chef Set contains an 8cm Paring Knife, a 15cm Utility Knife and a 22cm Chef Knife. Japanese Inspired Design with ergonomic grip, ice hardened German stainless steel blade and strong water resistant Pakka Wood handle. All SCANPAN knives are guaranteed against manufacturing faults and defects for 10 years. These knives will give you exceptional results every time.
- Ice hardened-Corrosion resistant German stainless steel blade, DIN 1-4116
- Superior taper ground cutting edge with hairline finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Hardness Rockwell C: 56-57
- Strong water resistant Pakka wood handle
- Japanese inspired design and ergonomic grip
- Perfectly balanced knife
- Cleaning by hand recommended
- Danish design
Maintenance & Care:
- Hand wash only - do not clean in dishwasher
- Maintain sharpness by regularly using a sharpening steel, honing steel or knife sharpener (excluding serrated edge knives)
- Cut on a non-abrasive surface such as wood, bamboo or plastic
- Avoid cutting frozen food
- Store your knives in a knife block or on a knife magnet
- Never store loose knives without edge protection in a drawer. This will dull the knives rapidly.
Place knife on sharpening steel and lift blade to a 15 degree angle. Apply light pressure, draw blade across the sharpening steel in an arc from heel to tip. Alternate strokes on each side of the blade in a constant, deliberate motion until the edge is sharp.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.