Scanpan Kalo Knife Block Set - 6 Piece
Introducing the SCANPAN Kalo6-Piece Knife Block Set in Oak featuring "Classic" knives. Inspired by the 700-year-old castle of the same name, the SCANPAN Kalo block is made from quality Oak. This wood is known for its durability and attractive wood grain. It is less likely to warp when exposed to sunlight and possesses good water- resistant properties. Read more
Introducing the SCANPAN Kalo6-Piece Knife Block Set in Oak featuring "Classic" knives. Inspired by the 700-year-old castle of the same name, the SCANPAN Kalo block is made from quality Oak. This wood is known for its durability and attractive wood grain. It is less likely to warp when exposed to sunlight and possesses good water- resistant properties.
Kalo Oak consists of the following SCANPAN Classic Knives:
- 9cm Paring Knife - ideal for peeling with precision
- 15cm Utility Knife - the indispensable!
- 20cm Chef's Knife - ideal for meat
- 20cm Bread Knife - effortlessly slice through crusty Danish loaves
- 20cm Carving Knife - for the largest roast to a delicate Danish pastry
Danish design and modern production technology are combined in this knife series. Each knife has blades sharpened with a new grinding technique for improved and long-lasting performance. The knives are robust and manufactured with optimum weight and balance around the knife shoulder, with an ergonomically designed handle featuring a rounded back for greater finger comfort.
- Tested and rated excellent
- Optimum and enduring cutting performance
- Superb weight distribution and balance
- Made with high quality German knife steel
- Blade optimally tempered to hardness rating of HRC 56
- Ergonomic handle geometry with rounded design
- Bolster shaped for improved grip
Maintenance & Care:
- Cutting on a soft, non-abrasive surface such as a bamboo timber or plastic cutting board will help prevent premature dulling of the blade.
- Dishwasher safe, but recommend hand-washing and drying thoroughly after use.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Although we are a small family owned and run business with finite resources we do try and stock a broad range of products in our store and warehouse. With over 115 brands and 6,000 products sometimes we rely on our supplier partners and their warehouses to access some stock. If we don’t have a product in stock when you order it, we will do everything we can to get it as fast as possible for you.
All of our suppliers (apart from one) are New Zealand based with their own warehouses and we receive deliveries from them a few times a week so if we don’t have it, we will get it quickly. Our team will always reach out to you if it’s not in current stock to ensure you know when it will arrive (mostly within 2-3 days).
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.