Scanpan Impact 3 Piece Saucepan Set
With many years of experience, SCANPAN's Danish designers have developed the popular stainless steel Impact range with all the features you would expect from SCANPAN. Read more
With many years of experience, SCANPAN's Danish designers have developed the popular stainless steel Impact range with all the features you would expect from SCANPAN.
This set features the high quality of SCANPAN Impact stainless steel providing unrivalled durability. Its riveted stainless steel handles are designed to stay cooler for longer, along with tempered glass domed lids with stainless steel knobs and trims. The optimal impact bonded base ensures rapid and even heat distribution. The saucepans are suitable for all energy sources including induction. Purchase the multi steamer that is made to fit this saucepan to add another dimension to your culinary exploits. The large 20cm saucepan also comes with additional helper handle to assist you with the heavier weight.
- 16cm/1.8L saucepan with lid
- 18cm/2.5L saucepan with lid
- 20cm/3.5L saucepan with lid
- High Quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Oven-safe to 220/250 deg cel with/without lid
- Optimal 6.4mm thick bonded base
- Inside mirror polish with capacity markings
- Tempered glass lid for safe and easy viewing
- Handles secured with rivets
- Drip-free pouring rim
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care:
- Before First Use - Wash the pan in hot soapy water with a nylon cloth/brush. Do not use harsh scourers
- Routine Cleaning - After cooking, do not put cold water in hot pan ; wait until cool, remove all food and fat residue using hot soapy water and nylon cloth/brush
- Heat tint or streak marks can be caused by excessive high heat. Do NOT use excessive high heat. To remove streak marks, mix 2 table spoons of bi-carb soda with water to create a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth in circular motion, then rinse off as normal.
- Whilst the range is dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended to extend the life of the product. For even better results, use the SCANPAN Steel and Copper Cleaner for an "as new" finish.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $9
North Island Rural - $11
South Island Urban - $11
South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.