Scanpan Classic Steel Santoku Knife Set - 2 Piece
This Classic Steel 2 Piece Knife Set contains a 12.5cm Santoku Knife with Granton Edge and an 18cm Santoku Knife with Granton Edge. Read more
This Classic Steel 2 Piece Knife Set contains a 12.5cm Santoku Knife with Granton Edge and an 18cm Santoku Knife with Granton Edge.
All SCANPAN knives are guaranteed against manufacturing faults and defects for 10 years. SCANPAN has launched a new Classic Stainless Steel Knife collection with an elegant and sleek design. SCANPAN Classic Steel Knives are crafted from the finest grade German stainless steel that is tempered and hardened to perfection. Whatever job a SCANPAN Classic Steel Knife is designed to do - be it paring, carving, slicing or peeling - you can rest assured that it will perform the task with absolute precision.
They are supremely comfortable, superbly balanced and their edge is surgically sharp. Their pedigree is impeccable having the SCANPAN mark of quality.
- Finest quality German stainless steel
- Superior "Hairline Finish" taper ground cutting edge
- Hardness tested to HRC 56
- Genuine Danish design
- Perfectly weighted and balanced
- Ergonomic trilobal handle design
- Rounded back of knife blade for increased finger comfort
- Ergonomic bolster improves chopping grip
- Cutting on a soft, non abrasive surface such as a timber or plastic cutting board will help prevent premature dulling of the blade
- Regular use of a SCANPAN Classic Diamond Sharpening Steel will ensure that your knives retain their keen razor sharp edge
- All SCANPAN Classic knives are dishwasher safe however due to the harsh nature of the machine cleansing process, we recommend that you hand wash your knife and dry it with a towel.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.