Scanpan Classic Steel Carving Set - 2 Piece
This SCANPAN Classic Steel 2 Piece Carving Set contains a 20cm carving knife and a 15cm fork. Extremely sharp and made from high quality German Steel, this SCANPAN Classic Steel Carving set will be a pleasure to use in your kitchen and make easy work of slicing through any roast. Read more
This SCANPAN Classic Steel 2 Piece Carving Set contains a 20cm carving knife and a 15cm fork. Extremely sharp and made from high quality German Steel, this SCANPAN Classic Steel Carving set will be a pleasure to use in your kitchen and make easy work of slicing through any roast.
All SCANPAN knives are guaranteed against manufacturing faults and defects for 10 years
- Finest quality German stainless steel
- Superior "Hairline Finish" taper ground cutting edge
- Hardness tested to HRC 56
- Genuine Danish design
- Perfectly weighted and balanced
- Ergonomic trilobal handle design
- Rounded back of knife blade for increased finger comfort
- Ergonomic bolster improves chopping grip
Maintenance and Care:
- Cutting on a soft, non abrasive surface such as a timber or plastic cutting board will help prevent premature dulling of the blade
- Regular use of a SCANPAN Classic Diamond Sharpening Steel will ensure that your knives retain their keen razor sharp edge
- All SCANPAN Classic knives are dishwasher safe however due to the harsh nature of the machine cleansing process, its recommended that you hand wash your knife and dry it with a towel
- Use a knife block or knife magnet rack for storing and protecting your knives.
- Never store your knives loose in a drawer as they will become blunt.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $7 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $8
North Island Rural - $10
South Island Urban - $10
South Island Rural - $15
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
On the rare occasion that a product isn't in our physical store and we need to order it in from our supplier, it can take a couple of days for us to get your order in the post - we will always contact you right away to let you know of any delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.