Scanpan Clad 5 Steamer Insert with Lid
Cooking with stainless steel is made even easier with SCANPAN's premium CLAD 5 range of cookware. Read more
Cooking with stainless steel is made even easier with SCANPAN's premium CLAD 5 range of cookware.
With class leading, 3.5mm 5 layer construction, this multi steamer with lid is the perfect accessory for your Clad 5 saucepans, enabling you to take all the advantages of healthy steamer style cooking. If you haven't used 5 layer stainless steel before, this is now the time to invest in a new cookware experience!
Steamer fits in 16cm, 20cm and 24cm pots.
Internal High quality 18/10 stainless steel with soft satin finish
Oven-safe to 220/250 deg cel with/without lid
Dome glass lid with steam release vents and wide stainless steel rim in satin finish
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care:
- Before First Use - Wash the pan in hot soapy water with a nylon cloth/brush. Do not use harsh scourers
- Routine Cleaning - After cooking, do not put cold water in hot pan ; wait until cool, remove all food and fat residue using hot soapy water and nylon cloth/brush.
- Heat tint or streak marks can be caused by excessive high heat. Do NOT use excessive high heat. To remove streak marks, mix 2 table spoons of bi-carb soda with water to create a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth in circular motion, then rinse off as normal.
- Whilst the range is dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended to extend the life of the product. For even better results, use the SCANPAN Steel and Copper Cleaner for an "as new" finish.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $9
North Island Rural - $11
South Island Urban - $11
South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.