Pyrolux Pyrocast Skillet - 25cm
This Pyrolux Skillet is part of the Pyrocast range which features seasoned cast iron cookware that is perfect for beginners, experienced chefs and home cooks of all skill levels. Cast iron is the perfect cooking partner as its seamless design is tough and almost indestructible with incredible heat retaining properties. Look after your cast iron cookware and it will last for generations. Read more
This Pyrolux Skillet is part of the Pyrocast range which features seasoned cast iron cookware that is perfect for beginners, experienced chefs and home cooks of all skill levels. Cast iron is the perfect cooking partner as its seamless design is tough and almost indestructible with incredible heat retaining properties. Look after your cast iron cookware and it will last for generations.
Material: Cast Iron
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction
- Retains heat at high cooking temperatures
- Creates professional grill marks on your foods
- Use on induction, ceramic, electric, gas, grills, or campfires
- Comes with black patina - a pre-seasoning of oil to prevent rusting
- Performance improves with every use and seasoning
- Do not wash this piece of cookware in the dishwasher, it will strip the seasoning and cause the pan to rust
- Wash cast iron by hand with a nylon brush or sponge and hot water. If needed, use a pan scraper for stuck on bits. You can use a little detergent to wash your pan, however, too much detergent may wear away the seasoning effect on the pan.
- Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel
- Rub with a very light layer of cooking oil while the cookware is still warm
- Hang or store cookware in a dry place
- Never put a hot cast iron pan into cold water, as thermal shock can occur causing the pan to warp or crack
- Cast iron gets very hot during use, always use oven mitts or potholders to lift your cookware
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $9
North Island Rural - $11
South Island Urban - $11
South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.