Marcato Tacapasta Pasta Drying Rack
Produce your own fresh pasta with Marcato. Marcato’s entire production is Made in Italy producing machines and accessories for fresh pasta, biscuits, bread and pizza. With over 85 years of experience, along with continuous technological evolution (including 5 international patents). Read more
Produce your own fresh pasta with Marcato. Marcato’s entire production is Made in Italy producing machines and accessories for fresh pasta, biscuits, bread and pizza. With over 85 years of experience, along with continuous technological evolution (including 5 international patents).
After preparing the dough and cutting it into the preferred pasta shape, all you need is the accessory to roll it out and let it dry before cooking: Tacapasta.
You can combine your tastes and style requirements, choosing from 4 beautiful colours.
- The innovative pasta rack by Marcato Design is the perfect accessory for pasta lovers to efficiently dry pasta
- Equipped with 16 sturdy rods, the pasta rack is capable of holding up to 2kg of pasta
- Convenient multi-purpose wand, which is stored in the central column of the drying rack is the ideal tool for picking up the freshly cut pasta to hang it on the drying rack with ease
- Opens out like a fan and features a quick closing mechanism to minimise storage space
- Style and original design means it fits in perfectly with any kitchen decor
- Do not use in the dishwasher
- Wipe down after use with a soft sponge and warm water
- Clean residue with a toothpick or small brush
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $7 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $8
North Island Rural - $10
South Island Urban - $10
South Island Rural - $15
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
On the rare occasion that a product isn't in our physical store and we need to order it in from our supplier, it can take a couple of days for us to get your order in the post - we will always contact you right away to let you know of any delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.