Marcato Atlas 150 Reginette Lasagne Ricce Attachment
Produce your own fresh pasta with Marcato. Marcato’s entire production is Made in Italy producing machines and accessories for fresh pasta, biscuits, bread and pizza. With over 85 years of experience, along with continuous technological evolution (including 5 international patents), Read more
Produce your own fresh pasta with Marcato. Marcato’s entire production is Made in Italy producing machines and accessories for fresh pasta, biscuits, bread and pizza. With over 85 years of experience, along with continuous technological evolution (including 5 international patents),
Reginette are a type of flat pasta that are 12 mm wide. The recommended thickness of the pasta sheet is position 6 on the adjustment knob of the pasta machine.
For your safety you can only use it by hand.
- Accessories designed for use with Atlas 150 Pasta Machines by Marcato allow you to fuel your creativity in the kitchen
- Produces 12mm width Reginette - Lasagne Ricce
- Can be easily attached to the Atlas 150 and can also be used with the Pasta drive motor to make your work even faster
- Range includes cutter rollers for various fresh pasta shapes including ravioli, Capellini, Trenette, spaghetti, reginette, pappardelle and linguine
- The chrome plated steel structure with anodised aluminium alloy rollers ensures no metals are released into the pasta, ensuring the final product is perfectly nutritious and wholesome
- Do not use in the dishwasher
- Hand wash only, using hot water and detergent
- Clean residue with a toothpick or a small brush
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $7 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $8
North Island Rural - $10
South Island Urban - $10
South Island Rural - $15
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
On the rare occasion that a product isn't in our physical store and we need to order it in from our supplier, it can take a couple of days for us to get your order in the post - we will always contact you right away to let you know of any delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.