Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Machine
Produce your own fresh pasta with Marcato. Marcato’s entire production is Made in Italy producing machines and accessories for fresh pasta, biscuits, bread and pizza. With over 85 years of experience, along with continuous technological evolution (including 5 international patents). Read more
Produce your own fresh pasta with Marcato. Marcato’s entire production is Made in Italy producing machines and accessories for fresh pasta, biscuits, bread and pizza. With over 85 years of experience, along with continuous technological evolution (including 5 international patents).
Choosing your new pasta machine is a special moment, so we have created different finishes that suit your style. We have chosen aluminium to guarantee a top quality, coloured product that is also safe in terms of hygiene. An important feature, which makes Atlas 150 the only fully anodized machine that can be used in contact with food. The machine is made entirely of high quality chrome steel, processed and assembled in Italy. The smallest details of each part are designed to enhance its elegance, ensure product durability and simplicity. Atlas Classic has handle and clamp made of chrome steel and ABS.
- Market leading brand made entirely in Italy by the Marcato family since 1930.
- 3 pasta shapes: lasagna, fettuccine (6mm) and tagiolini (1.5mm)
- Adjusts to 10 dough sheet thickness: from 0.6mm to 4.8mm
- Material: Anodised aluminium alloy
- The patented rollers are food safe anodised aluminium, therefore no heavy metal residues like chrome or nickel, are released onto the dough.
- Cleaning the machine is easier with removable polymeric resin-coated combs. simply brush off dough/flour residue with a small pastry brush.
- Due to the subtle rough surface of the rollers, the pasta will have a porous surface and therefore hold sauces better.
- Comes with a clamp and rubber feet to secure the pasta machine to your work surface - handle is steel and aluminium.
- 5 years guarantee
- Do not use in the dishwasher
- Hand wash only, using hot water and detergent
- Clean residue with a toothpick or a small brush
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $9
North Island Rural - $11
South Island Urban - $11
South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.