Marcato Atlas 150 Pappardelle Lasagne Ricce Attachment
Produce your own fresh pasta with Marcato. Marcato’s entire production is Made in Italy producing machines and accessories for fresh pasta, biscuits, bread and pizza. With over 85 years of experience, along with continuous technological evolution (including 5 international patents), Marcato is a global market leader. Read more
Produce your own fresh pasta with Marcato. Marcato’s entire production is Made in Italy producing machines and accessories for fresh pasta, biscuits, bread and pizza. With over 85 years of experience, along with continuous technological evolution (including 5 international patents), Marcato is a global market leader.
Pappardelle are a type of flat pasta that are 50 mm wide. The recommended thickness of the pasta sheet is position 6 on the adjustment knob of the pasta machine.
For your safety you can only use it by hand.
- Accessories designed for use with Atlas 150 Pasta Machines by Marcato allow you to fuel your creativity in the kitchen
- Produces 50mm width Pappardelle - Lasagne Ricce
- Can be easily attached to the Atlas 150 and can also be used with the Pasta drive motor to make your work even faster
- The chrome plated steel structure with anodised aluminium alloy rollers ensures no metals are released into the pasta, ensuring the final product is perfectly nutritious and wholesome
- Do not use in the dishwasher
- Wipe down after use with a soft sponge and warm water
- Clean residue with a toothpick or small brush
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Although we are a small family owned and run business with finite resources we do try and stock a broad range of products in our store and warehouse. With over 115 brands and 6,000 products sometimes we rely on our supplier partners and their warehouses to access some stock. If we don’t have a product in stock when you order it, we will do everything we can to get it as fast as possible for you.
All of our suppliers (apart from one) are New Zealand based with their own warehouses and we receive deliveries from them a few times a week so if we don’t have it, we will get it quickly. Our team will always reach out to you if it’s not in current stock to ensure you know when it will arrive (mostly within 2-3 days).
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.