Magimix 3200XL Food Processor
Revolutionise your kitchen skills and discover the ease and pleasure of cooking from scratch with an iconic Magimix Food Processor. The Magimix 3200XL Food Processor is perfect for catering up to 4 people. With a minimal footprint for such a powerful and versatile machine, the 3200XL kneads 1 standard sized loaf (600g) and grates up to 800g vegetables in the main bowl. Read more
Revolutionise your kitchen skills and discover the ease and pleasure of cooking from scratch with an iconic Magimix Food Processor. The Magimix 3200XL Food Processor is perfect for catering up to 4 people. With a minimal footprint for such a powerful and versatile machine, the 3200XL kneads 1 standard sized loaf (600g) and grates up to 800g vegetables in the main bowl.
Inventors of the food processor:
Magimix invented the first Food Processor in 1963 and this multifunctional appliance continues to be a masterpiece of utility and design. It is built better to last longer and transforms the way we prepare food. Its versatility, ease of use and efficiency combine to make light work of laborious kitchen tasks, making both every day and elaborate home-cooked food easy, fast and achievable.
Magimix food processors are high quality, professional machines with Sabatier blades for the perfect cut. Each machine contains an energy-efficient, ultra-quiet motor, approved by Quiet Mark and are guaranteed for an incredible 30 years. They also feature a unique 3 in 1 bowl which allows the user to carry out several tasks in quick succession.
Versatile and easy to use:
Easy to use and intuitive, with only 3 buttons to access all functions, the powerful motor automatically adjusts to the task in hand. Making effortless work of blending, whisking, slicing, emulsifying, grating, pressing, chopping and kneading. With patented technology, it creates the smoothest blend, whisks the fluffiest egg whites, and kneads perfect dough every time. All blades, discs and whisks store safely in the handy storage box provided.
- 650W motor
- Buy with confidence with an unbeatable 30-year motor guarantee.
- 3-year parts guarantee and 30-year spare parts availability.
- Powerful commercial grade induction motor.
- Includes everything you’ll need to slice, grate, chop, whisk, blend and knead.
- The only food processor to be awarded Quiet Mark certification.
- Dedicated Magimix app with hundreds of inspirational recipes.
- Total capacity 2.6L, working capacity 1L
- Made in France.
What's in the box:
- Extra large feed tube for slicing and shredding of whole or large pieces of fruit & vegetables.
- Main bowl for mincing, mixing, chopping, kneading, grating, slicing and emulsifying
- Midi bowl that is ideal for slicing and grating all types of preparation (fruits, vegetables, cheese).
- Mini bowl that is ideal for chopping herbs, onions, small quantities, making salad dressings.
- 2 x stainless steel Sabatier blades knife blades for chopping, crushing, blending, mixing
- Storage box for blades and discs
- Dough kneading blade for heavy pasta dough, bread dough, brioche and pastry.
- Blendermix - a finer and improved blend for velouté soups, smoothies and pancake batters.
- Egg whisk for whisking egg whites and creams for mousse, meringue
- 2mm and 4mm slicing and grating discs for fine and thick slicing or grating. Stainless steel Sabatier disc.
- Spatula for easy cleaning.
- Recipe book that includes 100 exciting ideas from starters to desserts.
All Magimix products are carefully crafted with the finest materials available in order to ensure you can enjoy your appliances for years to come. Savor the quiet and robust nature of each Magimix appliance, created and designed in France with your optimal experience in mind.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $9
North Island Rural - $11
South Island Urban - $11
South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.