Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Crepe Pan - 24cm
Love crêpes and pancakes? Reach for this perfectly designed Toughened Non-Stick pan. Coated inside with Le Creuset's best-ever non-stick, it browns your batter evenly and releases your creations effortlessly for next-level results. It makes for healthier treats too – with a surface this smooth, there’s no need to add much butter or oil. Read more
Love crêpes and pancakes? Reach for this perfectly designed Toughened Non-Stick pan. Coated inside with Le Creuset's best-ever non-stick, it browns your batter evenly and releases your creations effortlessly for next-level results. It makes for healthier treats too – with a surface this smooth, there’s no need to add much butter or oil.
It is suitable for use on any stovetop including induction, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, for a purchase you can feel confidence in.
- A dream to clean: The Toughened Non-Stick range offers excellent food release for oh-so-easy cleaning.
- Le Creuset's best-ever non-stick: Tested, trusted, and guaranteed for life, their non-stick is now 4x stronger. (It's been independently laboratory tested for metal utensil abrasion resistance.)
- Strong to the core: Its construction has been hard anodised to create efficient heat conduction and distribution for even cooking.
- Lasts for longer: Le Creuset's pans are abrasion-resistant, crafted to stay in your kitchen for years to come.
- Healthier cooking: Le Creuset's tough, PFOA-free non-stick surface can handle all types of frying – even without oil or fat.
- Always cool the product for a few minutes before cleaning. Do not plunge it into or fill it with cold water when hot, excessive surface temperature changes may damage the product.
- Although it is dishwasher safe, Le Creuset recommends washing by hand in warm, soapy water rather than cleaning in the dishwasher as this will help the non-stick surface last longer.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Although we are a small family owned and run business with finite resources we do try and stock a broad range of products in our store and warehouse. With over 115 brands and 6,000 products sometimes we rely on our supplier partners and their warehouses to access some stock. If we don’t have a product in stock when you order it, we will do everything we can to get it as fast as possible for you.
All of our suppliers (apart from one) are New Zealand based with their own warehouses and we receive deliveries from them a few times a week so if we don’t have it, we will get it quickly. Our team will always reach out to you if it’s not in current stock to ensure you know when it will arrive (mostly within 2-3 days).
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.