Le Creuset Stoneware Stackable Ramekin
These Stackable Ramekins are just the thing for serving individual desserts or starters, as well as tapas, snacks and nibbles. Thanks to the hardy stoneware construction, they’ll take you all the way from preparation to presentation. The hardworking stoneware distributes heat evenly and releases food quickly, for great results. Read more
These Stackable Ramekins are just the thing for serving individual desserts or starters, as well as tapas, snacks and nibbles. Thanks to the hardy stoneware construction, they’ll take you all the way from preparation to presentation. The hardworking stoneware distributes heat evenly and releases food quickly, for great results.
All items in the Le Creuset stoneware range are original designs and have been hand-crafted, making each piece unique. Due to this uniqueness, there may be slight variations from piece to piece. Le Creuset Stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler.
- Always up to scratch: This glazed stoneware is tough, scratch resistant and super easy to clean.
- Crafted to perfection: Made from specialist clays, the stoneware maintains even temperature and is exceptionally strong and durable.
- A modern icon: Featuring the distinctive 3-ring design, this piece matches the iconic cast iron pots so can be perfectly placed within your existing Le Creuset collection.
- Use hot or cold: This stoneware has a temperature range of -23°C to +260°C.
- Easy storage: This stackable range is designed for convenient storage.
- Wait for your product to cool down before you start cleaning it.
- Wipe any leftovers off the base and sides of the product. If there’s food stuck on, fill the product with warm, soapy water and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes before washing as usual.
- Wash and dry by hand. Or pop your stoneware in the dishwasher for a full cycle.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $7 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $8
North Island Rural - $10
South Island Urban - $10
South Island Rural - $15
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
On the rare occasion that a product isn't in our physical store and we need to order it in from our supplier, it can take a couple of days for us to get your order in the post - we will always contact you right away to let you know of any delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.