Le Creuset Active-Ball Wine Opener (TM200)
This Active-Ball corkscrew brings stylish looks and exceptional performance. The soft grip surface is comfortable to hold, while the self-pulling mechanism makes light work of any cork. Simply turn, and your cork is removed from the bottle. Done? Twist the tool counter clockwise to effortlessly release the cork. Read more
This Active-Ball corkscrew brings stylish looks and exceptional performance. The soft grip surface is comfortable to hold, while the self-pulling mechanism makes light work of any cork. Simply turn, and your cork is removed from the bottle. Done? Twist the tool counter clockwise to effortlessly release the cork.
- No need to pull: To open your wine simply turn the soft touch handle – the unique technology does the hard work for you.
- Simple turn: After removing the cork by turning the soft touch handle, the unique Active-ball technology conveniently pushes the cork off the screw.
- Best in class: Le Creuset products are crafted from the finest materials in facilities around the world, ensuring the quality you expect from Le Creuset.
- Take care as you clean – the tip of the corkscrew is sharp!
- Clean your corkscrew occasionally, using a damp cloth or warm soapy water.
- Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $7 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $8
North Island Rural - $10
South Island Urban - $10
South Island Rural - $15
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
On the rare occasion that a product isn't in our physical store and we need to order it in from our supplier, it can take a couple of days for us to get your order in the post - we will always contact you right away to let you know of any delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.