Le Creuset 3 Ply Stainless Steel Deep Casserole - 24cm
This 3-ply Stainless Steel deep casserole makes a breeze of cooking all sorts of dishes from curry to risotto, homemade soups to classic casseroles. The multi-layered construction spreads heat gently and evenly for brilliant results. With it's gleaming good-looks, why not take it to the table to serve in style? Read more
This 3-ply Stainless Steel deep casserole makes a breeze of cooking all sorts of dishes from curry to risotto, homemade soups to classic casseroles. The multi-layered construction spreads heat gently and evenly for brilliant results. With it's gleaming good-looks, why not take it to the table to serve in style?
- A helping hand: The handles make it easy to lift and move between your hob, oven and table.
- Precision pouring: A practical rim ensures clean and easy pouring.
- 3-ply multi-layering tech: Premium-grade stainless steel & aluminium are bonded together to form a 3-layer material that spreads heat evenly and gently through the entire pan, making it particularly suitable for the “everyday kitchen”.
- Best in class: These products are crafted from the finest materials in facilities around the world, ensuring the quality you expect from Le Creuset.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Always cool the product for a few minutes before cleaning.
- Do not plunge it into or fill it with cold water when hot, excessive surface temperature changes may damage the product.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $9
North Island Rural - $11
South Island Urban - $11
South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.