Jamie Oliver Cooks Classic Induction Hard Anodised Wok - 30cm
This wok is essential for cooking Chinese dishes, from chicken chow mein to veggie fried rice, with a wide bottom that makes it ideal for using on regular home hobs. What takes it to the next level is the thick base for even heat distribution. Read more
This wok is essential for cooking Chinese dishes, from chicken chow mein to veggie fried rice, with a wide bottom that makes it ideal for using on regular home hobs. What takes it to the next level is the thick base for even heat distribution.
- Deep Shape Fry Ware - More internal space to cook larger quantities & different types of recipes
- Hob Compatibility - Induction compatible: Suitable for all hobs
- Pouring Edges - Flared lips for easy pouring.
- Internal Measuring Marks (on Saucepan &Stewpot) - For precise cooking.
- Hard Anodised Exterior - Long-lasting and ultra-resistant exterior.
- Riveted Handle for secure grip - The professional-style stainless steel handle is riveted to give you a more secure grip.
- 100% Safe -0% PFOA, 0% lead, 0%cadmium
- No intentional addition of Pb and Cd in the coatings. No migration at a level of 0.005 mg/kg.
- Superior non-stick coating - Infused with titanium, lasts up to 3x longer and is easy to clean.
- Thermo-fusion integral - Superior Induction Base technology, which creates even heat for more efficient cooking with no hot spots.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $7 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $8
North Island Rural - $10
South Island Urban - $10
South Island Rural - $15
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
On the rare occasion that a product isn't in our physical store and we need to order it in from our supplier, it can take a couple of days for us to get your order in the post - we will always contact you right away to let you know of any delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.