Dexam Wok Star Carbon Steel Wok - 36cm
Created with traditional Asian cookery in mind, this carbon steel wok From Dexam helps to unlock those delicious wok-hey smoky aromas that stir-fry is famous for. This wok size is perfect to create meals for 4-6 people and features a bamboo handle, a secondary handle as well as a flat bottom making it ideal for all modern-day hobs, including induction. Read more
Created with traditional Asian cookery in mind, this carbon steel wok From Dexam helps to unlock those delicious wok-hey smoky aromas that stir-fry is famous for. This wok size is perfect to create meals for 4-6 people and features a bamboo handle, a secondary handle as well as a flat bottom making it ideal for all modern-day hobs, including induction.
- L: 58cm, W: 35cm, H: 14.5cm Depth of actual wok bowl - 10cm
- 1.660kg in weight.
- Detachable Bamboo handle - 16.5cm in length and keeps cool while cooking.
- Varnished in Danish wood oil.
- Secondary handle makes it easier for lifting (you cannot detach this handle)
- Built in loop hook for hanging
- Made from carbon steel - 1.6mm thick (1.6 gauge) Flat-bottomed - 18cm in diameter
- Suitable for induction hobs but build up the heat gradually to avoid warping.
- 2 years manufacturers guarantee with proof of purchase.
- Not suitable for dishwashers.
- Please dry wok on the hob so it is bone dry before storing, otherwise it will rust.
- The percentage of carbon is 0.001% and the percentage of iron is 99.9%.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $9
North Island Rural - $11
South Island Urban - $11
South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.