Cuisipro Round Trivet - 18cm
The Cuisipro name has been built on an impressive list of "firsts" new ideas, clever innovations and smart solutions. Read more
The Cuisipro name has been built on an impressive list of "firsts" new ideas, clever innovations and smart solutions.
Protect your tables and counter tops from hot food items with the Kitchen Grips Trivet. Comprised of FLXaPrene™ which is non-porous material that prevents bacteria growth and prevents stains that cause bacteria build-up on your trivet. The trivet features Kitchen Grip's famous Non-Slip Grip that has a raised nub surface pattern and is engineered to provide a better and safer grip, while also being water-repellent, stain-resistant and dishwasher safe.
- Heat-Resistant: -92°C to 260°C (-134°F to 500°F)
- Unique FLXaPrene material prevents stains that cause bacteria build-up on the mitt
- Water repellency protects hands from steam and liquid burns
- Non-Slip Grip - raised nub surface is engineered to provide a better, safer, non-slip grip
- Increased Insulation - raised nub surface creates more insulation between the hand and the heat source
- Flexible and stain-resistant design
- Material: FLXaPrene, Kevlar
- Dishwasher safe
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.