Cuisinart Chefs iA+ Hard Anodised Induction Fry Pan - 20cm
Whether you’re an at-home chef or a seasoned professional, we’re connected by our passion for preparing a captivating meal. No matter what’s on the menu today, with Cuisinart’s extensive range of thoughtfully designed cookware, appliances, and accessories, you’ll make every kitchen experience something worth savouring. Read more
Whether you’re an at-home chef or a seasoned professional, we’re connected by our passion for preparing a captivating meal. No matter what’s on the menu today, with Cuisinart’s extensive range of thoughtfully designed cookware, appliances, and accessories, you’ll make every kitchen experience something worth savouring.
Cuisinart Chef’s iA+ Non-Stick is an investment that will prove its worth every time you use it. Built on the fundamentals of superior quality and design, a professional gauge, hard anodised construction accompanied by an induction compatible base, gives this cookware range the platform for the ultimate performance.
- Stainless Steel Cast Handles - French inspired cast handles, providing the ultimate in design and functionality. Riveted for added strength.
- Superior Heat Conduction - Professional gauge, hard anodised aluminium construction, distributes and retains heat evenly.
- Induction Ready - Induction compatible base offering greater energy efficiency and superior heat conductivity.
- Whitford Quantanium Non-Stick Coating - Durable PFOA Free Non-Stick coating for easy cleaning and lasting food release
- Constructed to Last
- 10 Years Warranty
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.