Contigo Westloop Autoseal Mug - 473ml
West Loop is made for the modern movers, shakers, commuters, travelers – and for the urban explorer in all of us. Whether you’re traveling via car, train, horse drawn carriage, rickshaw or penny farthing (it’s cool, you can Google it) this mug is the ultimate in convenience. This larger capacity mug is spill-proof, will stay piping hot for hours and it’s easy to use with just one hand. Read more
West Loop is made for the modern movers, shakers, commuters, travelers – and for the urban explorer in all of us. Whether you’re traveling via car, train, horse drawn carriage, rickshaw or penny farthing (it’s cool, you can Google it) this mug is the ultimate in convenience. This larger capacity mug is spill-proof, will stay piping hot for hours and it’s easy to use with just one hand.
- Our Lids Are Sealed – AUTOSEAL® technology is leak and spill proof (Yes there is a difference!)
- For the Long Haul – Drinks stay hot up to 5 hours and cold up to 12 with THERMALOCK™ Vacuum Insulation
- Lend a Hand – Easy one-handed drinking with the push of a button
- Squeaky Clean – Easy clean lid completely opens for an extra squeaky clean with no separate parts to take apart or misplace
- Lock it Up – AUTOSEAL® button lock for added peace of mind
- Nothing but the Best – AUTOSEAL® is America's #1 selling* line of travel mugs
- Perfect Fit – Fits most car cup holders and under most single serve brewers
- All Contigo products are BPA free, have a limited lifetime guarantee and are designed by passionate inventors and innovators who have your mobility in mind.
- Top rack dishwasher lid, hand wash body
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $7 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $8
North Island Rural - $10
South Island Urban - $10
South Island Rural - $15
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
On the rare occasion that a product isn't in our physical store and we need to order it in from our supplier, it can take a couple of days for us to get your order in the post - we will always contact you right away to let you know of any delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.