Contigo Cortland Chill Autoseal Bottle Monaco Stainless Steel - 591ml
Where will the day take you? Reusable bottles to sip spill-free while in the park, no-leaks when hydrating at your desk, and carry handles that make it easy to carry and go. Read more
Where will the day take you? Reusable bottles to sip spill-free while in the park, no-leaks when hydrating at your desk, and carry handles that make it easy to carry and go.
No spills, no problem. Push a button on the lid for no-mess sipping while relaxing on the couch or making dinner for the family. Cleaning is a snap. Hand-wash or place these reusable water bottles on the top rack of your dishwasher at the end of the day.
Stay fit and stay hydrated while working out. Fuel up with ice-cold drinks with one hand while gripping the spin bike with the other. No leaks mean no mess on your mat during an intense yoga session.
- Keep your drink cool for up to 18 hours, THERMALOCK® Vacuum Insulation ensures your drinks stay cool throughout the day
- Lid is spill and leak-proof, featuring an AUTOSPOUT® lid, simply press to sip and release to seal to avoid spillage
- Spout cover protects straw from dirt and germs and automatically seals between sips
- Convenient clip on handle attaches to bags, backpacks, gear and more; designed to fit in standard cup holders in cars
- Top rack dishwasher safe lid and body
Material: Stainless Steel (S/S)
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.