Barista and Co One Brew 4 in 1 Coffee and Tea Maker
The One Brew is a new way to brew and was developed to make gravity brewing easy so the user can enjoy a cleaner and more complex flavour than a cafetiere French press without any hassle. Life is fast, take a few seconds for yourself and pour slow. Read more
The One Brew is a new way to brew and was developed to make gravity brewing easy so the user can enjoy a cleaner and more complex flavour than a cafetiere French press without any hassle. Life is fast, take a few seconds for yourself and pour slow.
- Better than Cafetiere Coffee - by allowing your coffee to brew and settle for 6 minutes you will get more flavour from the coffee and by following the 25 second slow pour you can also enjoy a cleaner coffee without losing the velvety texture associated with cafetiere coffee press coffee
- Four Brewers in One - The medical grade stainless steel filter and silicone seal means that the One Brew is incredibly versatile and can be used at home, in the office or camping for cold brew, hot coffee, loose leaf tea and even iced tea, all without the need for paper filters
- Less Messy Grounds - the filter lid has an angular shape so when finished it can be removed and held to collect the grounds in or placed upside down in the sink to allow the water to drain from the used coffee before being disposed of or composted
- Simple to Use - designed as a single serve coffee maker so you always brew fresh the One Brew has the same capacity as a standard 3 cup (350ml / 1 Mug) cafetiere, all you have to do is add coarse ground coffee, leave to brew, insert the filter straight and pour, no need for a press filter
- Protect from Knocks - the silicone base protects your surface and the coffee maker from breakage and the BPA free materials are all reusable, recyclable and dishwasher safe while the thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass is easy to clean and won't taint the flavour of your favourite coffee
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $9
North Island Rural - $11
South Island Urban - $11
South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.