Barista and Co Coffee Pod Cage
At Barista & Co, delivering an unparalleled coffee experience is their philosophy. Now, with the emergence of coffee makers and pod machines they’ve created the pod cage, the ideal way to store your coffee pods, coffee bags or accessories. Read more
At Barista & Co, delivering an unparalleled coffee experience is their philosophy. Now, with the emergence of coffee makers and pod machines they’ve created the pod cage, the ideal way to store your coffee pods, coffee bags or accessories.
- Crafted by Hand - every one of the stainless steel cage storage holders is made by hand with over 100 weld points on every product
- Multi Purpose Coffee Storage - perfect for coffee capsule storage, coffee bags, coffee accessories and general utensils
- Nespresso Coffee Capsule Storage - designed to hold 80 standard Nespresso capsules and the wide opening means it can also be used with all other coffee capsules.
- Subtle Branding - the subtle Barista & Co branding means it is perfect as a standout piece on the countertop
- Stylish Basket - This coffee pod basket is as sleek and stylish as it is practical, designed to sit nicely on your kitchen counter and hold up to 40 capsules.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $9
North Island Rural - $11
South Island Urban - $11
South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.