Avanti Tempwiz Precision Meat Thermometer
Features: Read more
- Temperature range -10°C to 100°C
- Dual celsius/fahrenheit display
- Rugged stainless steel body and probe
- Large legible display dial
- Protective probe sheath with pocket clip
- Remove roast from cooking appliance. Insert thermometer probe into the meat making sure that the probe's point is as close to the centre of the food as possible.
- Wait a minimum of 15 seconds before checking the temperature. This important pause allows time for the thermometer to stabilise and provide an accurate reading.
- To obtain a precise temperature reading, it is important to ensure that the probe's point is not resting on bone, gristle or a part of the cookware.
- This thermometer is a precision instrument and should only be used to take a temperature reading when the food is removed from the oven, barbecue or microwave. DO NOT leave thermometer in the meat whilst it is cooking.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $7 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $8
North Island Rural - $10
South Island Urban - $10
South Island Rural - $15
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
On the rare occasion that a product isn't in our physical store and we need to order it in from our supplier, it can take a couple of days for us to get your order in the post - we will always contact you right away to let you know of any delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.