Avanti Contempo Glass Tea Press - 1L / 8 Cup
The Avanti Contempo Glass Tea Pot is the ideal vessel for infusing your favourite black, green, white or herbal teas. This simple glass tea pot features a stainless steel infuser insert that is perfect for brewing loose leaf teas and can be removed for steeping teabags. Read more
The Avanti Contempo Glass Tea Pot is the ideal vessel for infusing your favourite black, green, white or herbal teas. This simple glass tea pot features a stainless steel infuser insert that is perfect for brewing loose leaf teas and can be removed for steeping teabags.
- 1L / 8 Cup capacity
- Heat resistant to 120°C borosilicate glass beaker
- Easy pour, drip free spout
- Quality stainless steel mesh infuser
- Stylish Ambassador Gold mirror finish lid and frame
- Comfortable, heat proof nylon handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Pre-rinse the tea pot carafe with boiling water.
- Spoon one teaspoon of tea per person and one for the pot into the infuser.
- Pour boiling water through the infuser into the teapot and brew to the desired strength.
- To clean tea pot, separate infuser and lid and frame from glass beaker.
- Clean infuser with warm water and washing-up liquid. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing tea residue.
- Clean glass, lid and frame with a mild detergent, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Dishwasher Safe
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
- Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $8
- Auckland Waiheke Island (Waiheke can incur an extra charge for bulky items - our team will get in touch if needed) - $20
- North Island Urban - $9
- North Island Rural - $11
- South Island Urban - $11
- South Island Rural - $16.50
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
While we try to have most products in our store and warehouse at all times if the product is not in stock we will order from our New Zealand-based suppliers. We will contact you to advise you of this and inform you of any delivery delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.