Avanti Bamboo Cast Iron Teapot - 800ml
Cast iron teapots and kettles were first created in China to symbolise the everlasting strength and unity of the world. The perfect vessel for sleeping tea, cast iron assists in intensifying the flavours and aromas of tea. It features a black enamel coating on the inside to prevent corrosion and a removable stainless steel infuser allowing you to brew loose leaf teas to the perfect intensity. Read more
Cast iron teapots and kettles were first created in China to symbolise the everlasting strength and unity of the world. The perfect vessel for sleeping tea, cast iron assists in intensifying the flavours and aromas of tea. It features a black enamel coating on the inside to prevent corrosion and a removable stainless steel infuser allowing you to brew loose leaf teas to the perfect intensity.
- Durable design
- Includes a stainless steel tea strainer for infusing loose leaf teas
- Gift boxed, ready to be gifted
- 800ml capacity
- Constructed from durable cast iron
- High-quality enamel interior finish
- Removable Stainless Steel tea strainer for infusing loose leaf teas.
Maintenance & Care:
- Pre-rinse the Teapot carafe with boiling water
- Spoon one teaspoon of tea per person and one for the pot into the infuser.
- Pour boiling water through the infuser into the teapot and brew to the desired strength. (For optimum results never use re-boiled, stale water or bottled water).
- Hand wash only.
- Clean infuser with warm water and washing-up liquid. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing tea residue.
- Clean pot and lid with a mild detergent, rinse and dry thoroughly inside and out.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.
- Whilst the kettle is warm, wipe dry the inside and out with a soft cloth.
- Never suddenly cool the teapot whilst still warm.
Free shipping for orders over $150!
Check out our current shipping charges below:
Auckland (Orewa to Pokeno) - $7 (please note Waiheke Island will incur an additional charge depending on the size of the items - our customer care team will be in touch with details)
North Island Urban - $8
North Island Rural - $10
South Island Urban - $10
South Island Rural - $15
We know there's nothing more exciting than your online order arriving on your doorstep as quickly as possible which is why we try our very best to process all orders on the day they are placed!
On the rare occasion that a product isn't in our physical store and we need to order it in from our supplier, it can take a couple of days for us to get your order in the post - we will always contact you right away to let you know of any delays.
We focus on keeping our product prices as low as possible rather than building shipping costs into the price and then offering "free" shipping on everything. These fees are not about making money but simply recouping the shipping costs particularly for larger items.
Additional charges may also apply to bulky orderthat measure outside the normal courier package parameters. Our friendly customer care team will contact you right away if this is the case.
Cookware makes returns easy by letting you return your purchase to us within 100 days for a full refund or exchange. All you have to do is get it back to us. Please note that for us to accept a return, the product just needs to be unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
If your purchase doesn’t quite meet these requirements, we will contact you right away.